OK, so I recently upgraded from 6.1.1 to 6.2.1 and am loving the various
artists stuff - 228 artists is a lot more manageable that >4000! Plus,
it's allowed me to switch on the "show artist with albums" option as
it's now meaningful. Excellent work!

A couple of questions - thought I'd ask here and then raise enhancement
requests if needed.

1) New Music doesn't seem to honour the Show Artists With Albums option
- it only ever shows album names, unlike Browse by Album. Is this
intentional? (This is on the player - it does show the artist name in
the web interface).

2) Would it be possible to have the option to not show the Artist name
when it's a Various Artists album? For example, right now I have this:

Speak For Yourself by Imogen Heap
Colour The Small One by Sia
Ferry Corsten - Creamfields (Disc 1) by * Various Artists *
Ferry Corsten - Creamfields (Disc 2) by * Various Artists *
Destroy Rock & Roll by Mylo

I'd love to have it come up like this:

Speak For Yourself by Imogen Heap
Colour The Small One by Sia