Phil Leigh Wrote:
> OK - so I wired the SB straight to the NIC and guess what -
> perfect...100% buffer as per usual.
>
> Any suggestions what this means? - Presumably the switch is not doing
> what it is supposed to do?
> Is there something I can set up on the router that affects this?
> Many thanks
> Phil
Other than repositioning it back into it's cardboard box I'd have
thought no.  Could be the cable but as with most nice and simple wired
things it either works or it doesn't.  If it doesn't it's usually a
error on your part, but this case is strange.  Even if firmware upgrade
fixed it I'd take it back as I'd have serious questions about it's
quality.  Out of interest what make/model is this twitchy bitchy switch
anyway?

--
Jim