Paul Webster wrote:
> I just tried a few and they worked fine ... however, I have it setup
> without MixCloud API key.

I don't use these services - my interest came from enabling the
transcoding of streamed MP4 from other sources besides podcasts.

Is Mixcloud a "popular" plugin like Spotty , Qobuz, Deezer etc ?

Without API key it didn't work for me.  With API key I think it allows
access for a while (it did work then after it hgas been used for while
it redirect to a "are you a human" page ?

Maybe because I was testing trying to understand the plugin, I was doing
a lot of access and very little streaming mainly because of the LMS
problem and transcoding.