On all my new rips I've been including both the front cover "Folder.jpg"
and the back cover as "Rear.jpg" in my album folders. Also as time
permits I've been adding rear cover art to the rest of my album folders.
Is there any possibility of adding a feature to the LMS WebUI that when
I click on the cover and a new tab opens (Chrome and the new Chromium
based Edge browser on Win10) with the "Folder.jpg" that a ">" arrow
could be added on the right to scroll to either "Rear.jpg" or
"Back.jpg"? Then when viewing the back cover have a "<" on the left to
scroll back to the front cover.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets
and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3
Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)