w3wilkes wrote:
> Just goes to show you how it's different strokes for different folks. I
> have 2 Duet receivers and 3 controllers and I think the Duets are super.

Agreed - I didn't have any real problem with the Controller - just
didn't need what it did.  But my receiver was quite "fragile" and
frequently dropped the signal, especially for higher bit-rates.  But I'm
glad it's working for you.   Anything to keep the ecosystem alive!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
Server = iMac -> Bootcamp ->  W10 (dBpoweramp ripping / MediaMonkey
management)
Router = Huawei B310 LTE 4G + repeaters
Lounge = SBT -> Devialet D200 -> Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkII
Covered terrace = SBT -> AudioEngine A5+
Study = SBT -> NAD D3020 -> Epos K1
Kitchen + bedroom = SB Radio
Garage = SB2 -> Rotel RA820BX2 -> MA252
Storage = SB Boom + SB3 + SlimP3
iOS control = iPeng / SqueezePad; Android = SqueezeCommander;