Just realized my favourite Tidal function is missing from LMS: The "My
Mixes" link, where Tidal suggests 3-4 different playlists based on music
you've listened to before!

This is an -essential- function IMO, I use it all the time to discover
new music. I listen mostly to salsa, reggae, and hiphop, and under "my
mixes" there'll be continously updated random suggested playlists based
on what I've listened to before.

Any chance of getting this into Tidal on LMS ?

Shouldn't be any technical obstacle, I've seen other third-party Tidal
interfaces do it, e.g. the excellent BubbleUPNP Android app.

(BTW: Anyone else with the cheapest Tidal subscription noticed a nice
perk of using Tidal through LMS ? Don't mention it, although I doubt
Jay-Z follows this forum ....)