My SB2 (bought back in 2005) seems to have finally turned up its toes.
A few weeks ago the display apparently failed, but the unit was still
working and playing OK.
Yesterday I went to use it and it was totally unresponsive, and not
showing as a player in LMS.
The power supply wall-wart is fine, supplying 5.08V.
This is a wired-only SB2, so it can't be due to a failed WiFi board.
I tried going through the motions of a factory reset and Xilinx reset,
and nothing appears to happen.
When I apply power, the optical output does NOT glow red.

So, I'm ready to accept it is done for and replace it with a RPi, but
before I do that is there anything I can check on the circuit board?
There are no visibly burned out components. What voltages can I check?

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A