results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111480
Question: How large is your local music library in 2020?

- More than 100,000 songs
- Between 50,000 - 100,000 songs
- Between 25,000 - 50,000 songs
- Between 10,000 - 25,000 songs
- Between 1,000 - 10,000 songs
- Less than 1,000 songs
- Don't have a local library (only use internet radio and streaming
  services)

garym wrote:
> Both for me. If I like an artist, I like to own as much of their catalog
> as possible.  But I do listen to what I collect. Fortunately, my life is
> setup so that I can listen to music 10 hours a day (or more!).   That
> said, some things I collect I listen to once. Other things I listen to a
> lot.

My library is a mix of CD rips and Flacs made from Vinyl with the odd
download. I like to have complete artist collections.

I listen most days for 7+ hours but have two forms of listening.
During the day I usually start off choosing an album from New Music and
then let LastMix/DSTM do its stuff. This is sometimes background music
and sometimes I listen seriously.
During the evening my listening is totally serious and I generally
curate my own playlist starting from wherever the mood takes me.

Library

Total genres: 186
Total artists: 3707
Total albums: 2957
Total songs: 35495
Total duration: 105 days 12:39:06
Last scan: 20/01/2020 18:53:41

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng