Logitech has already pulled the plug, for the most part.

The biggest danger to the ecosystem will always be the loss of plugin
development. The Spotifys etc of the world keep evolving their API, and
eventually the ecosystem would be left only being able to play our home
libraries in a very static environment that ultimately would become
obsolete. I once thought I could freeze my environment at a stable old
release running on an old Ubuntu release, but that did prove unfeasible.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation) running Ubuntu 18.04 +
LMS 7.9.1
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- KEF
Reference 1
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure
1540