Well, I seldom have a reason to use my Win10 devices to control my SB
system. At my main regular workstation, I have a Radio and it's easier
just to use its controls. Otherwise I always have my Android phone at
hand to SqueezeCntrl my wishes. Even now, while working on my laptop, it
would be much easier to use my Android phone to bring up music. . . but
wait! I forgot it upstairs!

But I need to refill my wine glass and can get the phone.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare