d6jg wrote:
> What Was That Tune? Plugin will do what you ask IF you are using Spotify
> via LMS ie not Spotify Connect

Also, you might want to get a free account at last.fm.   Then scrobble
to your last.fm account and it will keep track of what you play.  You
can set this up with a plugin in LMS and you can also setup your Spotify
account directly to also scrobble to last.fm.  It works very well. I set
my account up in 2009, and can see every song (in order!) that I've ever
played via any of my LMS setups, via Spotify, and via foobar2000 on my
work computer.  It can also give you all sorts of interesting statistics
(most played song, most played artist, etc. across different time
periods).

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify