Sean, are you reading this and keeping quiet or not reading this?  Any
ideas on how I could get Sean's attention without at the same time
bugging him?

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye