Robster Wrote:
> I've had a wireless black on order from advancedmp3 for maybe 3 weeks
> now, as of today white is back in stock, black still out of stock and
> has never been in stock.  I am getting frustrated now, the music on my
> pc is building up.  I hope it comes very soon.

Not sure if this will make you feel any better, but some of us waited
over 2 months for SB2s after they were launched... just think how good
it will be when it finally turns up!

I had started off rushing at ripping my CDs when I placed my order - by
the time it came, I had them all ripped, tagged, tidy...

Ceejay

--
ceejay