This has been going on for a while but I finally decided to ask this
forum to see what am I doing wrong:

I have a few  albums from my library (which contains about 1,000 albums)
that instead of showing up once in the albums listing, it shows twice,
sometimes more. This shows up on the Web UI as well as other UIs
(Materials, iPad app, etc). Each off these  multiple showings has some
of the tracks from that albums. I have checked the tags of the tracks
using MP3tag to make sure that the Album, Album Artist, and Artist tags
are the same and correct. But yet, for some reason, I think  LMS thinks
that some of the tracks contain different tag information than the other
tracks (BTW, the album art  is the same for each of the multiple
listings).

I have been wracking my brains (and my eyes) and cannot figure out why
this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.