I don't know if this is a related problem or not, but starting on on
5/13/2020 my Tidal app started having troubles.  I have multiple
Squeezebox Touchs, and Tidal was working flawlessly on all of them since
I started using the app about 1 month ago.  But now, suddenly, I am
receiving intermittent music interruptions when listening to Tidal on
all of my players.  When I look at the Touch screen I see that these
drop-outs are associated with re-buffering attempts.  All of the players
are connected via Ethernet, and there has been no change to my network
or Internet service.  I suspect the problem is in mysqueezebox.com,
because from the Touch menu Settings -> Advanced -> Diagnostics ->Server
Info, I see that the IP address for mysqueezebox.com keeps changing
every few seconds.  Perhaps this is normal but it seems odd, and I
suspect that this is related somehow to the problem.  I can stream Tidal
straight to my phone on the same network, which does not prove anything,
but probably indicates that Tidal is alive and well.  Anyone know what
is going on?