mherger wrote:
> After more than five years of silence I suddenly got contacted by an
> engineer from Pandora, asking me why we didn't stream in 192kbps... And
> he made it possible: we can finally stream Pandora in 192kbps :-).

This is *-great-*.  I realized the other day that I missed Pandora, I'd
lost access as migrated to PiCore based players and was too
lazy/cheap/stupid to just go subscribe.

I dragged out my old radio and confirmed that Pandora still worked on it
and also confirmed that the cheap/stupid trick of saving favorites and
then playing them on the PiCore devices works (as a test that they can
play the stream).  Now to upgrade my account.

That leaves me with a couple of questions:

- Do I need the Premium or is Plus sufficient?  The only differences
  seem to be $5 and the ability to make playlists (ah, and search
  requires listening to an ad).  I'm more interested in specific
  artists/albums/tracks and "radio"-like features that riff on an
  artist.
-
- Do we still need to log into mysqueezebox to make this all work, or
  is/will-be there a way to use it stand alone (like the spotify
  client)?