On 11/23/05, Craig, James (IT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's not a bug I believe, you're supposed to put the shared album name
in the 'common album titles' preference.

But can one put 'No Album' in this list?

If so I guess that solves the problem. I will try that tonight.

I would suggest that should be done by default though...

I think that it depends how you navigate to the album in question.  If you drill down using browse by artist surely it shouldn't matter about the common album titles.  In fact, that has been my experience recently.  For example I tried to play some holiday music and found that I had two albums named "December".  I added this to the common album titles list to separate them when browsing by album however I had no trouble finding the individual albums separately when I did a browse-by-artist->december even before I made this change.

Ben