Paul Webster wrote:
> My guess ... going shopping in old fashioned record store and wanting to
> see if album is already in possession (digitally at least) before
> buying.
> So open up the pdf and check by artist to see album list.

+1 - The number of times I've either not bought an album believing I'd
already got it only to find I haven't! or finished up with multiple
copies of the same disk. So great having an up to date album list on the
phone will be really useful.

Not so much bothered about having track lists the only place this would
be useful is at home and there I have access to LMS so will do searches
/ browsing on that.