Viragored wrote:
> Great work, Paul! A lovely 'single-click' app. Well, I'm not counting
> picking any of the options as clicks!
> I've not had hang-ups with the version I downloaded a couple of hours
> ago, and I like letting the app find the LMS server. The search took
> only six seconds. My library currently has >47k tracks on c3200 albums.
> After the library scan is done, spooling out an HTML file takes only a
> second. I've set the font size to '10' which displays nicely on my
> phone.
>
> Some icing on the cake would be to display a blank cell instead of the
> same text as the preceding cell, that would clean up the 'Artist'
> display a bit by showing the artist name only once.
> A further improvement for me would be to sort in the order that LMS
> uses, which takes into account the user preferences set for words like
> 'The', 'El' and so on. (My clunky way of generating a list used the
> SQLite database linkage "ORDER BY contributors.namesort")
>
> Finally (for now): When the mouse hovers over both "Add Album Art" and
> "Album list", "Select to automatically open the pdf" pops up. The option
> for 'Album list' might be clearer for users if the pop up explained that
> this option lists only the album, without its tracks.
>
> Once more - absolutely wonderful stuff! Big socially-distanced pats on
> the back for you :-)

Thanks Viragored, I've implemented showing the artist only once - I'm
constantly tweaking the program so it's worth downloading every now and
then - I'll start to include a Readme file in the zip which will list
recent changes. Have fun.

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.