Viragored wrote:
> The version I've just downloaded and run does the job I want very
> nicely. And Avast tells me I've "discovered a rare file" which is clean!
> That probably makes your heart glad.
>
> In case it's any help - I'm not very skilled or knowledgeable about
> what's really going on after I click buttons, but I was having strange,
> varying problems with LMS crashing while doing library scans. My LMS
> runs and stores its cache (including library.db) on the SD card in a
> Raspberry Pi and I think it must have been just running out of memory. I
> expanded the file system to use the card's whole 16 GB and it's worked
> perfectly ever since.
>
> Awesome work, Pete!

Glad you're sorted out - useful information about expanding the file
system on a pi - I don't know why more people don't use this setup - do
you stream from the pi to a hifi amp ? I have a hifiberry DAC hat on my
pi which has analogue outputs connected to my amp - works perfectly and
the sound quality is a match for my Transporter

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.