Dave Edwards Wrote:
> Dean,
>
> Sorry to bother you again.....
>
> I just rechecked the shipping charges and although they have gone down
> a little, they are still very expensive!
>
> Could you please check that they are now set to the price you
> intended?($43.89 or $40.09).
>
> The IR blaster has been reduced to $7 (thank you!), I expected to pay
> less than 6 times the value of the item to ship it to the UK. Would it
> not be possible to just put it in a padded envelope and send it via
> normal mail? I'd be willing to take the risk of losing it - I would
> just buy another (or 2, or 3) to replace it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Dave,

The US Postal service is very bad when it comes to international
commercial shipments - unfortunately we're only set up to ship higher
value packages by UPS. Those are in fact their minimum rates.

Maybe you can find someone locally who is buying a squeezebox (anyone?)
and roll the IR blaster in with the order.

Otherwise see if you can source one there...

--
seanadams