jhurley Wrote:
> This gives me choices of small or large and modern or classic, and not
> the ability to select a particular font (not sure what I was
> expecting).
>
> Should I be replacing my original font files with the ones I've
> created?

Hmm.  For the original SBG, the stock choices are Small, Medium, Large
and Huge.  That you're seeing "small" and "large" makes me wonder if
you have an original SqueezeboxG (and not a 2 or 3 model, with the
higher-res display)?  Fonts for the newer models have different
dimensions (32 pixels tall, vs. 16), and will not show up as choices in
the player settings for the older model.

If so, you can try my older convertor, still available at:
http://mylefteye.com/sbgfonts/TtfToSbg.zip

There should be no need to replace any of the stock files, they all
live together happily.

--
bobv