Hi, today I noticed that two of my tunein radio stations (Voice of
Barbados and Aktina FM) have stopped playing on my LMS. It seems as if
it's a tunein issue as trying to play direct from tunein via the web or
mobile report the same error (station not available in your region). It
has worked fine for years up to now.

Has anyone seen this sort of thing before and also would anyone be able
to help with the direct URLs for these stations, I can't seem to find
them.

BTW Aktina will play via Shoutcast on LMS (with no station logo) but not
Voice of Barbados (VoB). Radionet lists VoB but it won't play.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control