Hi
Starting the morning, I'm no longer able to turn off my brand new
Squeezebox. Pressing the power button on the remote or clicking "off"
on the server doesen't help (nothing happens), it always stays on.
I restartet the server, restartet the Squeezebox , made the server to
forget the squeezebox, ... I also tried to turn it off using the CLI:
power 0. While this works with the other players connected to the same
server, when I type "power ?" I get a "power %3F%3F" for this player.

Is there a way to "hard reset" all settings on the Squeezebox  and the
server (for that specific player) or do you have any other ideas?
(For information: Player Firmware Version: 28, SlimServer Version:
6.2.1 - 5194 - Windows Server 2003 - EN - cp1252)

Thanks in advance, pipo

--
spipo