I'm cleaning out my attic and need to find a new home for this hardware.
I could probably get a few bucks from these on eBay but frankly I'd
rather pass them along to a fellow Squeezebox enthusiast.

Squeezebox 3:
- still works fine
- case is excellent condition
- display is starting to fade (see photo)
- includes original remote
- missing one of the little rubber feet on the bottom

Boom:
- case is in good condition, except...
- rubber is getting that "sticky touch" syndrome ... I'll leave it to
you to address it how you want
- snooze button does not work
- display is also worn out (see photo)
- speakers still in good condition & sounding great
- includes original remote

PM me an offer that covers shipping from NC (US) to wherever you are and
I'll pop them in a box for you this week.

|Filename: IMG_0272.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32043|