For the past couple of days, I have had a problem streaming KQED from
San Francisco:
> http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s34804&formats=aac,ogg,mp3&partnerId=16&serial=e0d4fcd27e2805469abd8b7d50071ddb

I have 3 picorePlayers, all running piCorePlayer v7.0.0b6, one uses a Pi
A+ with analog output, and the other 2 use Pi Zeros with Pimoroni
phatDACs (simple TI5102 DAC in squeezelite settings). Apart from the
audio device setting, all 3 are set up the same. The stream plays on the
A+ system, but not with the Pi Zeros. The only setting I can find that
makes a difference is Player>Audio>Audio Startup Time. By default, this
is set to 0, and there is no sound, but the playing time increments. If
I set it to 0.25, there is a garbled sound output like chipmunks.

It *feels* like this problem might be related to the latest LMS update I
installed on the weekend, at least I only noticed this problem after the
update.

LMS information:

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605892076 @ Fri Nov 20 21:29:02
CET 2020
Hostname: PI-SERVER
Server IP Address: 192.168.xx.xx
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)