Paul Webster wrote:
> Question:
> I assume that the last item in your URL is an authentication by-pass
> mechanism but perhaps it is broken.
> Is your default web browser (the one that opens when you click the link
> in your email) set to be logged in as you automatically?

No, I'm not logged in automatically; not on my desktop and not on my
smartphone. The latter isn't a common (login) use-case imho, as most of
the time such e-mail links are opened with an embedded html viewer and
not via a complete browser.

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Other rooms:* 6x SB Radio
*LMS*: Version 8.1.x on Xubuntu 20.04LTS