lynchCZ wrote:
> ALSO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
> I don't want to get rid of my SB multiroom system, but it seems that my
> Controller is dying (somehow strangely charging-not charging, the power
> supply is fine)
I had the exact same thing with my Controller. hadn't used it in ages,
as I do everything with either iPeng or Orange Squeeze. For me this was
(yet another) reason to replace the Receiver with a Pi 4B and
piCorePlayer. And extremely satisfied with that.

As a sidenote: replacing the battery in the controller might fix the
problems. Don't know if these batteries are still available though. And
yes, I tried the Perl scripts too. Last time that served me well. This
time I couldn't get it to work.