This may be a dumb question, but I've dug through the settings and
searched the forum and haven't been able to find an answer.  Is there a
way to filter out podcasts from showing up in the TuneIn search results?
When I search for something (say "Celtic" for example), I get hundreds
of podcast results, and a handful of actual radio stations peppered in
throughout with little rhyme or reason.

Is there a way to restrict the search results to -only- radio stations?
One option I've found is using the RadioNet plugin search which culls
out many of the podcasts, but it also seems to return fewer station
results as well.

The search on TuneIn.com itself returns results into separate groups of
Genre/Stations/Podcasts.  So the metadata exists to make it happen on
their side, but I don't know it's part of the data being returned to
LMS.