d6jg wrote:
> Too late I feel. My Qobuz library is already 500+ albums. Am I really
> going to switch back to Spotify?

Probably not (I wouldn't).  But I do think it is good news (for lossless
streaming) that Spotify will be in that space. I forget the percentages,
but Qobuz and Tidal are very tiny in terms of customers relative to the
much bigger players like Spotify.  So if either Qobuz or Tidal bites the
dust, it is nice to think that there will be some CD quality streaming
remaining.

*Home:* Pi4B-8GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0/4TB>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin,
or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dbpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes,
TuneFusion; -Streaming:- Spotify