Falling down from 3rd floor on head comment [emoji23] maybe bit harsh as
one cannot ever perceive other person experiences as we are all limited
by our own senses.. (BTW That's why you get so many freaks in talent
shows..)

Anyway even when I can get around 70-80% of ab blind tests correctly I
completely agree its only tiny tiny  details I have to almost strain to
find. And guess what.. I don't actually listen to music but to some
details of hihat or others instrument which gives away this tiny sq
improvement.. That's not whats music is for me.. Its like watching 4k tv
demo in shops with some paint colours mixing [emoji23] you watch it for
a seconds just for sake of quality. You need to appreciate content
instead! So as long as you can hear all instruments selectively you are
good to go and able to experience musical ecstasy [emoji23]

Even heavily compressed 128 radio stream can make your day wonderful..

If you are not excited with your music it's probably music itself not
sound quality.. [emoji14]

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)