I am using version 8.1.1, and I am trying to figure out how to get Tidal
set up.  I saw that it was an active app, but I could not find anywhere
to sign in, so I unchecked it thinking I would recheck it to see if it
showed up anywhere.  After unchecking, I got a popup saying to restart
for my changes to take effect, but I cannot figure out how to restart.
I tried closing the browser window (Safari on an iMac), but that didn't
seem to do anything, so exactly how do I restart LMS, and further, how
do I set up Tidal since I now have a subscription?

Regards,
Jim