mps wrote:
> I can restart it by sshÂ’ing into my Linux NAS, but that requires me to
> be on my computer and just generally feels like overkill. Is there some
> way to do it from the web interface (other than installing a plugin?)

If you are not on your computer, and you haven't installed the Material
skin, what web interface are you using? The default interface usually
doesn't work well on mobile devices.

There are ways to automate the process of restarting via ssh. For
instance, a utility called Mercury-SSH Commander can be installed on
Android phones. But that may feel like overkill, too.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.