No; we are switching back to LMS after a few unhappy years of Sonos and
a two year Roon adventure. So, it's simply a matter of getting the
smoothest and most minimalistic setup possible.

It is my profession, though, so I must admit that I was considering
looking into writing a plugin to do it. It must have been at least 10
years since I last looked at the API, so I don't expect this to be
something easily done by a long-shot :rolleyes:. And certainly not
something I'd venture into if there were other, existing means of
getting the information. In fact, I had begun writing an OpenHome client
in Xamarin (out of spite) when I accidentally came across Material Skin,
which effectively lured me back to LMS. Kudos for that and for getting
me to dig out those old SBs to @cpd73 :o.

Thomas Nielsen
-I breathe music...-