Anyone know of a decent device to autoload CDs?  We used to have
something at work which looked kind of cool - you'd load it up with
media and then let it go.  Though I never saw it in action, I
understand that it could be used to burn multiple discs in a single
sitting, and was used to distribute our software.

I'm looking for something where I can load up a spindle of 100 CDs or
whatever, and then set it running so that it will rip each CD for me
with no intervention.  I'm wanting to re-rip all my music to a lossless
format, and I remember the time spent doing it manually...  Wondering if
I can fork out a few quid and get it done automatically so I can load it
up with discs and leave it running for a whole weekend (or a whole week
or whatever).

I remember that, once apon a time, Slim Devices used to offer such a
service - that's cool, but I'd kind of like to do it at home (hence
this post ;)

So - anyone know of a gadget or system that could do it for me?  The
autoloaders I've found on Google have been automated burners, and the
cheapest one I found was something like $1,200.  Ideally I'd be looking
for something UK-based, don't actually need an auto-burn facility
(though I guess I'm probably not going to find one without the other).

Anyone got any ideas and/or recommendations?

Cheers,
Dan.

--
gutted