ModelCitizen wrote:
> In an attempt to negate any vagaries I renamed the music folders to
> MyMusic and PaulsStuff.
> Using just the directory names as search terms I successfully set up the
> two libraries. (Only one small issue, on 8.1.1 selecting the libraries
> is arrived at via three small dots and not a note icon).
>
> My worry about not being able to select libraries via the Orange android
> app appears valid but it doesn't matter as the Material skin works
> brilliantly on my mobile (all kudos to the designer!).
>
> So kidstypike, thanks very much for that. All in all a bit of a
> revelation.
>
> The pubs are open(ish), the sun is out and my Dac32 turned up too....
> looks like being a good week.

Good to hear you got it figured out. :)

No problem selecting a Library View on my version of Orange Squeeze.
:cool:

34257

34258

|Filename: Orange02.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34258|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi