ModelCitizen wrote:
> Following your instructions BPA my two installations are now one...
> under the correct directory, server.
> I still get the same issue with file not found when I attempt player bit
> rate limiting... but I also have another problem which I'm not sure is
> related but in an attempt not to flood the forum with my problem posts
> I'll mention it here.
Post the log of player.source set to INFO for the problem to see what is
causing the issue now.

Since there is still the "old" problem and there is also a second
problem. I'd guess there could be remnant of the double install
somewhere in some file. For example something in new install found files
from old install and saved it in its prefs but these prefs have not been
updated since deleting directories.

With LMS stopped, scan the contents of the prefs files (all text) for
all occurances of "Music"  (case insensitive search)

With LMS stopped, I'd also delete the contents of the Cache directory
just to be safe.