guys, did you manage to solve the problem with slimserver not being able
to detect directory names in Chinese which shows up ok under Win XP ?

I have Win XP SP2 English version.
SlimServer Version: 6.2.2 - 5295 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
(27 Nov 2005 build)
SB3 and softsqueeze

I have put CODE2000.TTF and Cybercjk.ttf in Slimserver\server\Graphics
directory

Nearly all mp3/flac that have Chinese in the directory or filename are
not recognised at all by slimserver. The ones that are recognised comes
out as non-sensical. e.g. ÈáÇéÀá.

I'm interested to see if any one that can read Chinese can get the
following artists and title to show up on their SB ??

许冠杰.财神到.1978

and

十萬個為什麼 by 王菲

Thanks

btw WMP v9 displays the titles ok and I can see them ok in windows
explorer

--
firestorm