Dodeth wrote:
> I also have a ReadyNas that is frozen in v7.9 because I can’t work out
> how to update it. I’m interested in the Raspberry Pi option and would
> welcome advice as to what I should purchase. I have seen a number of
> options (including a ‘starter kit’), but is there anything I should
> specifically look for?

Get a good power supply (original), a quality sd card and a nice case, I
think the essential kits include these. Apart from that it depends on
how much music you have, the recommended performance option is a machine
with at least 2GB RAM if you have more than 50 000 tracks so that would
mean a Pi4 with that much RAM.