I've had a Squeezebox Duet for 12 years, a Squeezebox Radio for the past
8 years and a Boom for about a year. I listen to radio (FM stations) and
Pandora streaming. I don't listen to any music from internal digital
sources.  I don't know what I'm doing when I run into problems. I had an
issue recently connecting to a new Tidal account. I just don't get the
whole set up. I have LMS V 8.1.1 installed on my MacBook Air. I never
play any music from my MacBook or any hard drive. I only stream from
Internet sources.

I'm confused about why I need LMS on my Mac. Does LMS on my Mac have
anything to do with streaming from an Internet source. All the LMS
setting and the web remote control (never use it) confuse the heck out
of me. Could I delete it from my Mac and still successfully stream from
the likes of Pandora and Tidal?