I just received shipment of my Raspberry Pi 4.0 GB Model B, which I plan
on using with piCore Player to replace my SB Duet. Can you recommend any
instructions, Youtube videos etc that I can review so I do this right? I
want to know how to use my laptop to set up the Raspberry Pi, download
the piCore Player and transfer it to a memory card and plug that into
the Raspberry pi, and then configure the Raspberry Pi to use LMS.

All I play is streamed content, I understand LMS and mysb and have been
a user for 10 years or so. I don't have a hard drive with digitized
music. I just want to play radio and Pandora, etc.

I don't know what size micro SD I need. I don't know how to use my
laptop to set up the Raspberry PI (instead of buying a Raspberry Pi
keyboard and monitor). Once I get everything set up, I don't understand
what I would use as a controller: an old cell phone that I have in the
closet or my Duet Controller.

I have searched up and down on Google and YouTube and the sites of the
two manufacturers (RP and piC) and and seem to only come up with content
that explains Raspberry Pi for hobbiests or for audio users that have
hard drives full of digitized music. I can't find a "set this up for
Dummies."

Any advice?