d6jg wrote:
> Music Folder should be under “My Music”

also, in the app, there are "view select" at the bottom - "browse" is
where you find my music, "now playing" and "queue" is your playlist.
It's different than the skin which used multiple pane/windows.

There is a thread for "all things material" :) -
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109624-Announce-Material-Skin&highlight=announce+material
Further inquiry might get best attention over there.

Craig has done a tremendous amount of work tailoring to the wishes of
the members.

If you are running on android, I also like "squeeze cntrl" which I
started using before material was born, and still use today. They both
have their strengths
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96757-Annouce-Squeeze-Control-a-squeezebox-remote-app-is-now-available-for-Android&highlight=angry+goat

Jim