I am using the “Browse on Spotify” (spotty) feature. This feature
integrates Spotify and local libraries in LMS 8. It works very very
well.

I have a problem that I would like you to help me to solve. I have been
using LMS from my iPad with iPeng for several years. The problem is that
iPeng is not compatible with “Browse on Spotify”. I talked with the
author (pippin) and he told me the problem was not easy to solve and he
had to do some important changes. I also use LMS from my Mac and
Squeezeplay and “Browse on Spotify” works OK.

My question:

Do you know if other programs for iPad as Squeezepad work with “Browse
on Spotify” feature?

Regards

JP