Howard Passman wrote:
> Thanks. I appreciate that and I will peek under the hood, but I am
> looking for someone who actually repairs the units.
>
> Howard

I am not an electronics repair person by any means. But the power supply
repair in that thread required me to unscrew a few screws to remove the
top of the case, then unplug the old power supply and plug the new one
in.  Then screw the case back on.   No soldering, no measuring anything
with a meter, nothing at all. Can you use a screwdriver is the only
issue. The replacement power supplies were dirt cheap. I think I ordered
4, as the shipping was the same and more expensive than the supply
itself.

*Home:* Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin,
or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dBpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes,
TuneFusion; -Streaming:- Spotify