I spent the day yesterday non critical listening on a sb radio. Loved
the widely varied content. Spooky Tooth's version of "I am the Walrus"?
Where else you going to hear that? Great cover.

My listening time (10am - 5pm EST) seemed slightly Clapton weighted at
first, not that that was a problem. He was/is in so many bands and
collaborations. :)

The one thing I noticed (on the Radio, not critical listening) is the
gain seemed quite low compared to many other internet radio streams.
Take Radio Paradise for example. The only "problem" is causes is the
volume shock switching back to the higher gain stations after listening
to a lower one. I have always been curious how different stations
determine what to set their signal "gain" at.

Thank you for the station by the way. I'll happily be listening again!

Jim