On 28/11/05 at 16:24 -0800, mcremer wrote
Yes, I did so, once with the Email.pm and once without it. The plugin
still doesn't show up, neither in the plugins section on the web
interface, nor on the equivalent menu item on the SB2 itself (how would
it be called there, by the way?)

If the plugin doesn't even show up, my guess would be that somehow (it's actually quite easy to do by mistake) the line endings are Windows endings (Carriage Return + Line Feed) and should be Unix ones (Line Feed only). I'm not a Windows user, so I can't say what text editor can cure this, but it should be easy.
--
Daniel Cohen