bencat wrote:
> Only just been alerted to this by another member so have added the URL
> to mysqueezebox.com on My Favourites as this then appears under
> Favourites for all players. So far had one of the mentioned sound
> glitches but otherwise no sound issues. Only been listening for about 27
> minutes and the range is a bit narrow but expect this is due to this
> only being a test . Will leave this playing most of today while I am
> using my computer and if you need any detail this is the system
>
> Raspberry Pi4 8GB with Max2play Distro Running LMS 8.3.0 - 1630708871 -
> Feeding Raspberry Pi 4 with Allo Digione Signature Hat - Feeding MiniDSP
> DDRC 22D DSP unit - Feeding MiniDSP 10x4 HD Digital Crossover - Feeding
> 2 x NVA P20 and one NVA P30 power amplifiers which then drive 4 x KEF103
> Reference Speakers (1975 model) Two each side stacked with the bottom
> speaker only connected to the Bass/Mid unit for low bass upper speaker
> connected and dealing with Mid and Treble .
>
> I will PM you about the LMS plugin as I would like to try it and can
> give you feedback on that after I install it. Thanks for getting this up
> and running and it will be interesting to listen going forward.

The current playlist is simply a random output - it will be different
when we have completed the playout testing.

The significant obvious issue at present is the encoder "burp" but there
is a bigger underlying issue which testers won't see - we need to
re-design the API that exposes the extended metadata. It is not at all
efficient.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes