Okay, this is retro in the days of Spotify, acknowledged. But I need to
do this, trust me.

I am creating playlists, with the files to be on physical media (i.e.
flash drives). I am creating the playlists with Winamp (remember that?),
and exporting the files with AMOK. The assembled files will be a mix of
flac, mp3 and aac. I'll be converting them all to mp3-320, ultimately
for export to my flash drives which will be played in the excellent
system in my old car.

Unfortunately, this mix of eclectic files is at a wide range of volume
levels. I would like to fix this. The question is, how can I best apply
ReplayGain to each playlist folder?

I have various utilities, including dbPoweramp and Foobar. The objective
is to add RG adjustments BEFORE copying to the flash drives, as my car
player cannot deal with RG values. The files need to be already
adjusted.

When I convert using dbP, can I invoke RPG at the time? Or do I need to
do something else with dbP or FB?

What's my best process?

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare