USAudio wrote:
> I have a made-in-USA Slim Devices SB3 I bought in 2006 that is in
> excellent condition, along with all the original accessories and
> packaging.
> It's just been sitting in my closet unused for years ... is it worth
> anything, or should I just send it off for recycling?

It's worth something, no doubt, especially if it was working well when
you stopped using it.

(I'm sure many of us would happily reimburse shipping costs, but a quick
search on That Famous Auction Website shows that, yeah, there's still a
remarkable amount of value in old SB3/Classic players.)

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
(which used to reside at *www. tux.org/~peterw/*)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock