Sort of ...

If you install "Don't Stop The Music" plugin and configure it to only
use your local music ... and then you enable it for your player ... and
then you play an internet radio station where LMS shows track details
including the length of the track (e.g. try playing FIP from my "Radio
France" plugin) ... then I think you will see additional tracks appear
in your playlist as the first track from the radio station gets near to
the end.

The radio station will continue playing until you hit "Next" at which
point you will be playing whatever the DSTM process selected.

However, I think the extra tracks are based on the first track that you
play not the last one - and to get back to the radio station you would
have to select it again.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz